We are absolutely LOVING following Qi beauty Master Practitioner and Qi beauty Trainer, Prenaka Ram, on her journey as a Qi beauty Practitioner and Teacher. Where energy goes, energy flows! You can follow her journey via Instagram @bosslady_status_ or contact Prenaka directly for practitioner training. @ Atouchofkarma@hotmail.com Via @bosslady_status_ bosslady_status_Qi Beauty demo was a huge…
VIA Qi beauty Wellness journal “Achieve a healthy, glowing, even complexion with Qi’s Fade ritual combining the Home Kit protocols, and the peptide-rich Fade Serum featuring scientifically proven ingredients to naturally even skin, and reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone. The Fade Ritual is a luxurious at-home treatment to boost the natural recovery of skin and support a healthy,…
One of the primary causes of Oxidative Stress is pollution and UV exposure, however studies are revealing the significant impact sugar has on intrinsic ageing processes.
Linda Langenegger is a medical aesthetician and certified Qi beauty Practitioner in Ontario, Canada. Linda has devoted her entire adult life to helping people look and feel their best, promoting healthy, vibrant skin with non-invasive treatments.
Join us as we discuss health and wellness, for natural energy and vibrant living
Luxurious Certified Australian Made, Natural and Made with Organics. The foundations of healthy skin start with a nourishing and luxurious experience. Healthy, vibrant, and energetic skin starts with Qi
The Qi beauty facial Treatment naturally enhances facial features, naturally stimulates collagen and elastin to create lift and volume, and can naturally assist to balance uneven facial features for a more symmetrical facial landscape…
Top factors contributing to health as we age Physical activity and exercise Healthy body composition Adequate water, fibre and micronutrient intake Phytochemical-rich diet Work/life balance Healthy sun exposure Strong social networks and deep interpersonal relationships Optimistic cardiovascular health through diet and lifestyle choices Meaningful conversation and creative expression Read More
Kathy Pedersen talks about how to use the Qi beauty Facial to treat acne in teens and young adults.
Only 20% of the signs of aging is caused by biological factors such as DNA, time and metabolism. The other 80% is down to environmental and lifestyle factors; UV light, smoking, pollution, stress, oxidative stress and inflammation. Reactive oxygen molecules (free radicals) cause damage to our cells
The Qi beauty Facial Treatment uses Gauss Specific micro-magnets to stimulate the skin and trigger natural healing responses.
Qi beauty practitioner Tram-Anh Dam in Montreal, Canada