The Qi beauty Facial Treatment uses Gauss Specific micro-magnets to stimulate the skin and trigger natural healing responses. Qi beauty uses Static Magnetic Stimulation techniques (SMSt) based on Founder Kathy Pedersen’s research and clinical application of SMSt in the Recovery Potential of Skin.
The results of one facial treatment can be see in these photos. Immediate effects include a softening of facial lines and wrinkles, a brighter complexion and improvement in skin elasticity and facial volume.
Skin feels more energetic as dermal fluids have moved upwards to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, particularly around the eyes, lips and softening the naso-labial line.
The brightening effects of the Facial Treatment can be seen here as the skin appears clearer, the alkalinising effects of gold, combined with the vaso-normative effects of Static Magnetic Stimulation techniques result in clear, luminous skin.
Qi beauty Facial Treatment is suitable for people with the following skin conditions:
- All skin types (dry, oily, combination)
- Redness and prone to skin sensitivities
- Acne prone and prone to breakouts
- Pigmentation and hyper-pigmentation
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of volume
- Loss of skin elasticity resulting in sagging skin
- Heavy Jowls
- Defining facial features and working on facial symmetry
- Increasing Volume in specific facial zones